Based in Niel, Belgium
January 6, 2017
Press / Business contact:
+32 (0) 468 24 51 04
Antigraviator is a futuristic racing game where you can pick up power globes to trigger traps on your opponent.
Antigraviator was started as school project by four second year students of digital arts and entertainment at Howest in Kortrijk. After entering some competitions it was clear the game had some potential. So we decided to form a company and see where this game would take us.After that
We are now into full-time development of the game. Among others, we are working on 3 different customizable ships, 12 race tracks on 4 different worlds, an online multiplayer with different leagues to compete in and an AI opponent to practice against.
Antigraviator Kickstarter Teaser YouTube
Antigraviator Alpha Demo Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Cybernetic Walrus, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Cybernetic Walrus. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Featured in the television show, Boeva and the games, on Ketnet." - Ketnet television station, Belgium, 27 September, 2016
- "Selected to showcase at INDIGO." - Utrecht, The Netherlands,September 27th, 2016
- "Selected to showcase at indie games play 7." - Montreuil, France,October 24th and 25th, 2016
- "Showcased in the Belgian game expo at Screenshake 2017." - Antwerp, Belgium,February 11th, 2017
- "Raising the bar!"
- Howest DAE Teachers, DAE Facebook
Antigraviator development blog
You can follow our development blog on our website: antigraviator.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Managing Director, Game Developer
Lead 3D Artist
Ir. Pieter D'hont
Technical Director, Game Developer